Commercial Client course
Please ask to be added to our waiting list for future dates.
This half day course will assist commercial clients, including property managers, insurers and all those who have influence on the manner in which any construction project is procured and managed, to understand the duties placed on them by the Construction Regulations 2016.
This includes maintenance and refurbishment.
Cost: £199.00 (Teas and coffee will be provided)
• overview of health and safety legislation
• who is the client
• client duties during design and construction stage (including maintenance and refurbishment)
• difference between minor and major projects
• what is pre-construction information
• possible requirement for additional surveys
• appointment of the right HSPC and contractors
• Health and Safety File upkeep and review
To book your place
Contact the Council Secretary by email email@example.com and confirm:
- which course you wish to attend
- name and direct contact email for each delegate
- person or company responsible for payment
- payment method, i.e. cheque or BACS
- terms and conditions
Formal training in Health and Safety at Work enables employees to demonstrate their competence to conduct specific work activities as well as often being...
Improve your understanding of a range of topics connected with health and safety at work, including hazards and dangers, conducting risk assessments and o...
The Health and Safety at Work (Jersey) Law, 1989, provides a Regulatory Framework, or legal requirement, for managing health and safety in the workplace....