Design Risk Management Course
This one day course will assist Clients and Designers in meeting the duties placed on them by the Management in Construction Regulations, 2016.
Date: Please email email@example.com to be added to our waiting list for future course dates.
Time:08:30 - 17:00
Venue: TBC (town centre location)
Lunch, teas and coffees included
- Client and Designers Duties – all projects, small and major
- Design Risk Management (DRM) What is it and why we do it
- The format to provide the information in
- DRM - Simple examples and complicated examples
- Access and Maintenance Strategies
- Information about remaining risks
- Case studies
- The Health and Safety File
Please ask to have other topics included, you are invited to bring examples with you for discussion.
To book your place
Contact the Council Secretary by email firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm:
- which course you wish to attend
- name and direct contact email for each delegate
- person or company responsible for payment
- payment method, i.e. cheque or BACS
- terms and conditions
Or please ask to be added to our waiting list for future dates
Formal training in Health and Safety at Work enables employees to demonstrate their competence to conduct specific work activities as well as often being...
Improve your understanding of a range of topics connected with health and safety at work, including hazards and dangers, conducting risk assessments and o...
Find out more about the Jersey Safety Council and its members
The Health and Safety at Work (Jersey) Law, 1989, provides a Regulatory Framework, or legal requirement, for managing health and safety in the workplace....